Rss Feed
  1. Liebster Blog Award

    Saturday, December 8, 2012


    Hi my lovelies! I haven't been on for a while because I've just been swamped with course work and just haven't really felt that motivation to get on and blog. In my absence the lovely Sophia, from burning into the night, nominated me and I'm fucking happy. The Liebster Blog Award is an award for new damn ass bloggers with less than 200 followers.

    DA RULES: 

    1. Post 11 random facts about yourself 
    2. Answer the 11 questions which your nominator set for you 
    3. Create 11 questions for who you choose to nominate 
    4. Choose 11 blogs to nominate with less than 200 followers 

    11 FACTS: 
    1. Right now I'm listening to Lucidity by Tame Impala, a band which I highly recommend
    2. I just painted my nails with Essie's Tri-Beca
    3. I'm obsessed with Shake Shack hamburgers 
    4. I'm an introvert to people I know, a extrovert to those I don't 
    5. I'm currently reading Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and another person who's name escapes me 
    6. I love Tyler the Creater and Odd Future
    7. I'm allergic to dogs, horses, and basically all da animals
    8. Sometimes me and my friend type like dis girl cuz we so cool like dat. We're basically hilarious
    9. I constantly feel like no body cares
    10. I love cheese
    11. I would do so much more things if I weren't so lazy

    11 QUESTIONS: 

    1. Have you been to any concerts? If so, who have you been to see? 
    I've been to 2 Bamboozles (highlights include MGMT, Tokyo Police Club, T. Mills, Ke$ha, The Summer Set, Dylan Owens, and a bunch more I forgot), Vampire Weekend, Beach House, Panic! at the Disco (with Neon Trees and Pete Wentz's new band) and I'm sure I'm forgetting something

    2. Favorite band/musician?
    Of all time: Arctic Monkeys and Black Keys
    Current Favorites: Two Door Cinema club's new album and Bleeding Knees Club 

    3. What style of clothing does your wardrobe consist of? 
    Just things I like I guess, random tidbits that I'm like yeah that looks pretty good. 

    4. What makes you feel nostalgic? 
    I hate feeling nostalgic because I actually don't think I like a single thing about my past.
    But if anything takes me back its old notes and drawings between me and my old best friend.

    5. Favorite movie? 
    500 Days of Summer and Despicable Me

    6. What inspires you most? 
    Make-up, life in general, anger, Tumblr. 

    7. What was the first movie you watched? 
    Am I supposed to remember this? I remember watching Stuart Little over and over again as a child though.

    8. Did you have any imaginary friends when you were younger? 
    Nope, I'm a realist

    9. Dream job? 
    Magazine editor 

    10. Do you suffer from any phobias? 
    Clausterflowbic (did anyone get the MellowHype reference), fear of being left 

    11. Who's your hero/idol in life? 
    I don't have one. I don't know if I never thought about it or I just don't bother but I've never had one. 

    MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU GIRL
    1) Are you a realist, optimist, or pessimist? 
    2) Favorite artist? 
    3) If I gave you $1,000, what would you buy?
    4) If you could only pick 3 beauty items to use, what would you pick?
    5) Favorite book/author?
    6) Favorite lipstick?
    7) Favorite quote?
    8) If you could tell one person how much you fucking love them and everything they do, who would it be?
    9) What's an old band you cannot stop loving even though they've long become uncool?
    10) Where would you go if you could go anywhere right now?
    11) Are you a go-getter or a procrastinator? 

    THIS IS SO MUCH WORK HOLY HELL FUCK THIS. 
    DEM BLOGS DAT I LIKE
    8) http://maureen-le-me.blogspot.com/
    9) http://thismodernloveee.blogspot.com/
    10) http://that-bird.blogspot.com/

    I hope you all do this tag sort of deal! Until next time, xx Michelle



  2. 1 comments:

    1. Anonymous said...

      You have excellent music taste for real, I could have seen Odd Future live at Reading Festival but men in balaclavas came in wielding things so I thought it was high time I got out of there and saw Madness instead (no regrets)
      http://www.bandasaur.blogspot.co.uk/

    Post a Comment