Rss Feed
  1. Music Tag

    Sunday, November 25, 2012


    Hi my lovelies! I thought I'd do this tag so you guys can get an idea on the type of music I like. Do this tag too if you'd like! 

    Type these words into the search bar on your iTunes and list the first song that appears in the results. 

    Happy: Happy - Best Coast (great fucking album) 

    Love: Crown of Love - Arcade Fire

    Hate: Perhaps Vampires is a Bit Strong But... - Arctic Monkeys (my all-time favorite band btw)

    Light: Crying Lightening - Arctic Monkeys (the first song I loved by the Arctics) 

    Dark: I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Death Cab for Cutie (ex-favorite song, back in the day)

    Good: Bet You look Good on the Dance Floor - Arctic Monkeys

    * From now on, I'm not putting any Arctic Monkeys songs because almost every single answer would be a song by them, this isn't a joke - I'm so obsessed 

    Bad: Bad Guys - Bleeding Knees Club (wonderful, wonderful band)

    Smile: Sarah Smiles - Panic! At the Disco (one of my old favorite bands although they're still great. The song was actually Smile Like You Mean It, but I hate the Killers, so there yah go) 

    Cry: Why I Cry - Best Coast (from the newer album that I don't like - the first one is fucking killer though)

    Boy: D the Boys - Angus and Julia Stone 

    Girl: My Girls - Animal Collective

    Lost: She's Lost Control - Joy Division 

    Night: Bitch All Night - The Alpine 

    Day: Timber Nails and Tears - Barna Howard (from the Music Savage June playlist that I HIGHLY recommend) 

    Wolf: Mad World - Gary Jules (wolf is in the album title/this is actually the best song ever - from Donnie Darko, a great film with Jake Gyllenhaal, the best person alive) 

    Robot: Young Luff - Chocolate Robots 

    Dance: I'm Not Gunna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You - Black Kids

    Time: Summertime Clothes - Animal Collective 

    Life: Leaving Time - Barzin (very sad song, but I love it. Perfect for falling asleep to) 

    Death: Bored to Death - Coconut Records (quite like this tune)

    I hope you enjoyed this quick, fun post and found out about some new bands/songs. Have a great Sunday! 
    Until next time, xx Michelle


  2. 1 comments:

    1. Anonymous said...

      You have such a good taste in music! She's Lost Control by Joy Divsion is one of my favorite songs. So good!

      I might as well say this here too, I nominated you for the Liebster award so check it this post out to see what to do next http://burningintothenight.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/liebster-blog-award.html
      You deserve it!

      Sophie

      xxx

    Post a Comment