Rss Feed
  1. OOTD: Go To Look

    Friday, November 23, 2012

    Hey my lovlies. This is a look I turn to quite frequently, as it is a fail-safe look that always looks nice with minimal effort. 

    1) A classic sheer button down shirt will never do you wrong
    2) A studded/regular oversized cardigan is a must- mine is well loved
    3) Black skinnies are everyone's best friend. My favorite are from rag and bone
    4) I own 3 pairs of combat boots. You can find super inexpensive ones and they go with anything to give more of a tough look
    5) Bold gold jewelry is everywhere and goes with everything! 

    until next time, xx Michelle


  2. 1 comments:

    1. Maria Flicka said...

      Gorgeous outfit! I love it, specially the studded cardigan and the boots, so cool!! I also love your previous post, the dotty nails, so cute! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

      x♥x♥

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    Post a Comment